A Letter from the President
Hello My Friends!
Happy Fall and I hope you are all staying well! I also am hoping that
you are doing your best to keep your spirits up and theater happening as much as possible.
I would like to take this opportunity to clarify everything that is
going on with NJACT and the 2020 Perry Awards.
1. The 2020 NJACT Perry Awards will be live streamed on Sunday,
October 25th at 7pm.
2. Here is the link to purchase tickets- https://njact.vbotickets.com/events
3. There has been some opinions about the need to charge for the event but please be aware that trophies, venue, technicians, musicians, etc… do not come for free. We have worked to get it to the best possible pricing for our members and even at this pricing, the best we can hope for is not to lose that much money this year.
4. “If my husband/wife and I are watching together, do we have to purchase two ‘tickets’?” Each purchase gives you a link for one device. If you are your husband/wife etc.. are both watching on your laptop, then you only need one link. If you are watching downstairs in the living room and they are watching from upstairs in the bedroom, you need 2 links.
5. Ads can still be sent in today- information can be found on our website at https://njact.org/
6. There are trophies and plaques this year. After the ceremony, they will be split up across the state and we will make arrangements to get them to the appropriate people.
7. While there will not be any acceptance speeches going out live that evening, we encourage all the recipients to video themselves thanking their friends and family and post it on Facebook or other social media. Please be sure to tag us on Facebook at NJACT Perry Awards. Also follow us on Instagram and Twitter at “NJACTPerryAwards”. Feel free to use hashtags on all platforms: #njact #njactperryawards #perryawards2020 #perryawards
We hope that you will be joining us on October 25th for what will be a rather unique evening complete with presenters, musical numbers from the seven nominated musicals, a live band and even a brand-new opening number. All of this brought to you (socially distanced, of course) from Hamilton Stages at the Union County Performing Arts Center!
Patrick J. Starega
President, New Jersey Association of Community Theaters
NJACT Perry Awards Ceremony Program Goes Virtual!
This year things will look a little different for our 2020 NJACT Perry
Awards Ceremony program — it will be available online! What a great
way to congratulate your nominees or let the theater community know
about all the exciting events that you are planning for our statewide
return to theater! In addition to placement in the virtual program,
ads will be posted to our upcoming new NJACT Perry Awards website for
a period of 6 months from the date of the 2020 Award Ceremony.
Full page (5″ x 8″) – $30.00
Half page (4.5″ x 3.625″) – $20.00
Quarter page – $10.00
Please email your ad to email@example.com with the following
information listed below:
• Contact Email
• Contact Number
• Ad Size
• Amount Enclosed
• Ads can be in black and white or in color…your preference!
• Jpegs attached in your email are preferred, CDs are accepted.
Deadline for ad submissions is October 13, 2020.
Checks should be made out to NJ Perry Awards and mailed to:
88 Wavecrest Ave.
Winfield Park, NJ 07036