How to Submit a Review
Five Easy Steps to Complete and Submit a Review
If you are an approved and trained NJACT Perry Award reviewer, here are the steps you should follow to submit your review.
- After you’ve seen the show, download a copy of the appropriate spreadsheet (musical or play).
- Open the spreadsheet and read the instructions on the “Instructions” tab.
- Click the “Enter Review” tab. Enter the show’s information and a score from 0 to 10 for each applicable element. For elements that do not apply to the show you are reviewing, enter “N/A’ as the score. Never leave a score of “0” in the spreadsheet unless it is an actual score you want to give an element of the show.
- Save the spreadsheet and name it with the title of the show you reviewed.
- Once saved, email a copy of the spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a copy of the review to NJACT, 88 Wavecrest Ave, Winfield Park, NJ 07036